Saturday 26 May 2012

Carry On Tuesday # 157

Thank you so much everybody who contributed last week. It was our biggest response ever with  four times as many contributions as two weeks ago!


This week I've chosen the title and first line of one of The Beatles most memorable songs

The long and winding road...

Use some or all of these words in your story or poem and leave your URL with Mister Linky. Then visit your Carry On colleagues around the world and see what they made of it! 

To listen to this beautiful song and to read the lyrics, click on Carry On Tuesday Plus

14 comments:

  1. On it already! :) Sounds interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on it Keith. Love the Beatles and all their songs. I'll be bak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I split the line up a bit but it worked out well. May revisit that line again this week, so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice song Keith. Mine's up.
    So glad COT is picking up for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delightful prompt, and I'm going to explore it from several angles this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine's up! Glad to be here, Keith! Now if we can just get people commenting on each other's poems......

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I have been around visiting everyone who has posted so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, I thank you for carrying on

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I am caught up again with responding to everyone, I think. Keith, I haven't seen you at all??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another excellent prompt. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My road turned watery!! Thank you everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have written a haiku for this weeks Carry On Tuesday, the haiku is inspired on the line given by you and on the haibun "The Narrow Road to the High North" by Matsuo Basho (1644-1694)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got a bit late in posting..still check it out, it took me 4days to write my post and please do comment! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete